Thursday, April 17, 2014

People have no idea

I am so tired of people who don't like me throwing the adoption in my face. No one knows the pain I had to go through and still have to go through because of it. I did what I had to do.  So who are they to judge me?

Trust me if I could have kept my girls I WOULD HAVE. There was no way I could keep them unless I wanted them to have a less of a life because I couldnt provide for them. And those girls deserve the best. So that's what I gave them.  I gave them the best life that they will have.

And believe me there are days I wish I just would have gone through the struggle because of the emptiness I feel. It sucks not being able to see them when I want and it sucks to miss out on all the little moments. Dont think that my pain is gone when I placed them with their family.

People who want to use this pain of mine against me... you have NO FUCKING CLUE what it takes to be this strong. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA how painful it is!

So before you throw it in my face and judge me look in a goddamn mirror your not perfect either!  And for you to use other peoples pain on them shows what kind of low self esteem you have of yourself that you have to kick other people to feel good about yourself..

Karma is a bitch and remember next time your down or you do something that will change your life... there will be someone pointing a finger at you laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment