Friday, July 18, 2014

Almost 9 months

Its crazy how my life has turned out since I had the girls. It seems like a part of me died when I had to leave them. The only emotion I ever feel is when I think about the adoption its really the only thing that can make me cry. I feel like a part of me died because how painful it was and how painful it still is sometimes and how it affects my daily life. I don't laugh like I use to.. I don't smile as I use to.. I don't feel anything.. its like I shut myself off and shut everyone out. I know its something I will have to fix but I don't know where to start to fix it.

All I know is how I feel isn't right and hasn't been for a very long time. I wish I knew how to be happy again. I wish I knew how to let go and live my life.. but I don't.

What's wrong with me?

1 comment:

  1. Nicole love, nothing is wrong with you, I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, i miss you

    ReplyDelete