Saturday, December 7, 2013

The deed is done.

Papers to sign my consent were signed yesterday. I finally feel closure to the birth father and I can move on. I feel a sense of peace in my heart in mind now. I know how great of a life the girls will live and how great of a family they will have and it really keeps me at peace. I had a rough time a couple weeks after birth and didn't think I could do this but I did. Everyday is a chance for me to make something of myself.

I feel like great things are coming my way and I feel like I have a brand new life and a second chance. It feels great.

I love Pace and Nichole very much and I am glad the hard part is over. Now we all can move forward together with open arms and open hearts. This year I thought was the worst year of my life but I turned it into something completely amazing. I have a new family, new hopes, new dreams and a life I will be proud of someday :)

Aahhh... The moment I have been waiting for all year...

Peace in my heart and mind alas!

<333

No comments:

Post a Comment