Saturday, September 21, 2013

Life does not get better by chance.. It gets better by change.

So here I am again in the same situation that I am always going to put be in with my sons dad.. I have to let it go I can no longer show him or tell him that things are different. I have to keep moving a long and can no longer be slowed down. I have a big life to live and things to accomplish and I don't need anyone getting in my way or making me feel like crap. Time for change once again.

Well little girls I am feeling you a bunch today and it makes me so happy to feel you kicking around in there probably kicking each other in the face or laying on top of each other trying to make more room.. Well its only going to get more crowed and you guys have a couple more months to cook in my belly before you decide to enter the world :) I can't wait to kiss your soft skin and love on you both. I want pictures of all of us together including your brother so I can make very cute scrapbook.

The holidays are coming and it only makes me more anxious to meet you two and eat some yummy food :D

Well little ones I love you so much and I am glad you both are growing so well. I am going to make an apt with the doc on Monday to see when the next time I go in to see you beautiful girls and make sure everything is okay..

I am going to go take a bath now because my lower back is killing me and hopefully the warm water helps I hope you guys enjoy it as well! Love you my babies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment