Friday, October 18, 2013

In time

Today was a sort of emotions for me. When i first woke up i got some not so good news about my sons dad. I only keep getting proved right that nothing will ever change he doesnt want to keep our family together because of his addictions and he told me he no longer loved me anymore. I knew this day would come and i have finally reached the end of our journey together. It saddens me because from previous conversations i thought he was really going to change. Just a couple days before today he was telling me how bad he wanted us and our family back.. I guess that was just talk. So now i need a clean break from him so i can let myself heal.. I am going to do my best to stay strong and keep thoughts of our memories out of my head. There is nothing i can do now but move on.

Shortly after i found out bad news i got some really great news. I got approved for an apartment and the move in rate is really afforable! I have been wanting a home for my son and i and its finally here! :-) right before all the holidays. I get to move in next week and i am super stoked! My son and i can finally be stable and be HOME. Ahhh i cant wait to get my stuff in there and settled. Ohhh how amazing its going to be to have places to put my things, for my son to have his own room again, to have my room again and my own space. Couldnt have come at a better time.

Then on top of that a customer of mine bought a vehicle thanks to my co worker wendi for helping me get him in there so i got a bonus and so does she!  And another customer will be coming in tomorrow i am hoping to get another sell. Oh it would be such a blessing.

I also had another apt today and everything is looking good.  I am looking at a natural delivery and delivering up where i live so thats a plus. I am so happy fot nichole to become a mommy she is going to do such an amazing job raising the girls :-) i am excited to see them grow.

I met Nicholes mother today and meeting many more of her family on sunday which is the baby shower :-) i know i probably wont be that talkitive because of all the love and emotion going on that day. Its Nicholes day and i am happy that i can be here for it. We are getting our hair done tommorrow and i am excited to spend qualitiy girl time together..

My son was such a good boy today i think he has been enjoying mommy time with me since wr hardly get to spend good time together because i work so much but mamas got to pay the bills. Aw i love him so much and i am so proud on how far i have come and i promise to make a good life for my lil man. He deserves it.

Within time everything works out for the better. You win some and you lose some. What you lose means its not meant to be and that there is something better out there waiting for you.. Just keep your faith and know good will come. My life may not be perfect but one day everything in it will be. I can feel it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment