Monday, October 21, 2013

Breaking Free

FINALLY!! The moment I have been waiting for!! I got a house for my son and I. Its a small 2 bed 1 bath but it will do the job. We finally have a home and I am so excited to move in and decorate for the holidays!!

I had a such a good week spending time with Nichole it was a nice break from the town I live in and from work. She had such a good turn out for her baby shower and got so many cute things for the girls. There was lots of tears, love, and happiness it was a real good time. I left the shower feeling full of life and love. I feel like I have broken free from my unhappiness and sorrow. I have moved on from my old life and I am on new journey with amazing people! My heart is filled with so much love and gratitude for every moment leading up to here. Ahh. I can breathe.. I can feel... I can be me once again and not have to worry about having another person to satisfy other than my son.

Nichole and Pace have truly helped me heal through this tough time in my life and they have given me support, love and guidance. I am so happy for them to have these little girls the baby shower was so emotional I think I seen Pace tear up a little bit. I am glad they liked my gift. It was vinyl décor that you can put on your walls and I made "Chloe" and "Araya" and I wrote a saying that said "From God's Arms, Nurtured within me, and Placed in your hearts forever" It made the whole room cry..I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from everyone but I am glad that everyone felt the love I put into those words. What a wonderful day it was.

Nichole tried so hard not to cry but she couldn't hold back. She has such a tender loving heart she is amazing. My son and I were sad to leave. I miss them already. I really do feel like they have made me part of the family..and when the girls get here it will only be that much more like family. I hope I see them soon they have to come check out my new place.

What a great week. I hope from now on it just gets better from here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment